12.9.06

Um bocadinho de morangos nunca fez mal a ninguém!

Skye - Love Show
Sit down, give me your hand /
I'm gonna tell you the future /I see you, living happily /With somebody who really suits ya /Someone like me /Stand still. /Breath in /Are you listening? /You don't know /Somebody's aching. /Keeping it all in /Somebody won't let go of his heart but the truth is /It's painless /Letting your love show /Break down. /Give me some time /I don't want the fear to confuse ya /Right now, it's so wrong /But maybe it's all in the future with /Someone like you /Stand still. /Breath in /Are you listening? /You don't know /Somebody's aching. /Keeping it all in /Somebody won't let go of his heart but the truth is /It's painless/Letting your love show /Maybe truth, maybe lies /Made me want you /Maybe dumb, maybe wise...? /I don't know /Somebody's aching. /Keeping it all in /Somebody won't let go of his heart but the truth is /It's painless /Letting your love show /You don't know /Somebody's hurting. /Holding it all in /Somebody can't let go of his heart but the truth is /It's painless /Letting your love show /Love show /Letting your love show

Sem comentários: